Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blogpost #2

Today was definitely a fun day in Physics. I would have never thought I'd see the day when we would play Rock Band in school! I'm grateful none the less. Being the last group, we were able to see the full list of songs. We strategically chose a song that our vocalist knew, and a song that was long, so we hoped we would have more time to score. Amber totally rocked out on the mic, jamming to the Bohemian Rhapsody of Queen. Mahea took the reigns on guitar, Ku on the drums, and myself on bass. We decided easily and with no conflict on who would do which part, and I'd say, we all definitely had fun. The best part was definitely when the whole class was jamming out to the sweet melodies of Queen. Even though we didn't win, at least we had fun and know that our group can cohesively strategize.

No comments:

Post a Comment