Sunday, May 6, 2012

CINCO DE MAYOOOOOOOO weekend ;)

This weekend really wasn't that productive as far as the project goes. This is mostly because I had an Economic Summit Convention all day on friday with Mrs. Fale (*dun-dun-dun <insert terrified scream>) Nah, Fale's cool. Sorta.

ANYWAYS. this means that I missed the physics test-thing that Amber posted about, and I missed any new developements/discussions that my group may have had (if there was time for that on friday.) However, I'll just recap on our project.
We've created the new signs, and I've noticed that the Akahi workers really like them and have taken it upon themselves to set it up each day. For all we know, perhaps they use it at breakfast and dinner for borders too. I think that'd be pretty cool if they did. So hopefully, the signs have caught peoples attention if the plates haven't been. Hopefully this coming week will be productive as well.

This is a pic I took at the Economic summit. That was the LONGEST day of my life. Even though school ended at 2:30 we had to stay til 3

No comments:

Post a Comment