Monday, May 21, 2012

Pau Hanz

Group 4 <3 <3 <3
My overall thoughts of this project is that I appreciated that it was a very real life situation. The group setting, collaboration, communication and presentation were all a part of what each of us may and will most likely do in the future with our education and careers. I enjoyed working with a hard working, well spoken and motivated group. Things that went well with this project is that each of our group members were very hard workers and we all got a long. Everyone was open to sharing their ideas and executing them. We did not have many things go unplanned, however, after our initial experiment, we did add parts to make it better. When our first solution didn't seem to be working, we implemented more ideas that would help in making our project a success. What I learned from this project is that solving real life problems are actually fun and it's a good feeling to see when a difference is actually being made. I also learned that the make up of a group can make the process really smooth or the opposite. I wouldn't change anything in this activity. I did think I was doing science, but it did not seem like as much science as the other physics classes. But, I am sure that I enjoyed doing this project way more than I would've a traditional 4th quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment