Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day Deliciousness= ZERO to NO waste today (probably)

Today is May Day and today for lunch we had Hawaiian food. Of course, I seriously doubt that there will be any food waste today. If anything, they may run out of food before the last period lunch!
ANYWAYS, as mentioned in Amber's previous blog post, I emailed Mr. Morris, the akahi food director, asking for permission to display signs around the dining hall that will alert the students of our project and to be aware of the amount of food that they take. We were thinking about also making some of them funny and memorable, such as using the rage faces that are very popular among students and the internet world. Along with my email, I attached a draft of the poster we intend to display. I checked my email this morning and Mr. Morris said that the signs are okay but that we just have to make sure they they don't interfere with food safety.

We should have the signs done by the end of this week, and ready to be posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment