Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 2- Help us, Mr. Harvey!

Today was my day to blog, and I figured that today would be a great day to get an interview done, seeing as today was not a class day.
Since Mr. Harvey and I are bros, I decided to ask him what he thought were some "bugs" around campus.
Mr. Harvey is the head of the Art Department is, for the most part, confined to Haleakala. He doesn't go many places around campus, unless the office or The Kif (LOL.) That being said, I'm sorry to say that he couldn't offer me very many suggestions for issues that were tangible. He did, however, mention the problem involving Konia field and the mud when it rains.
After talking to him for about five minutes after school today, our time was cut short because he had to help the detention kids, so I asked him if we could continue our conversation at a later date. Perhaps he'll have better suggestions after conferring with Reid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment