Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lorax Review

This cute little fellow is the Lorax. He is in charge of the well being of creatures (the cute little bears and fish) and the Truffula trees. He is basically the nature caretaker. All the Lorax ever wanted, was a safe place for nature to grow, thrive, and not be endangered. We want our school to be a place where the students can grow and thrive. This is why we are trying to figure out ways to better our campus in any way possible. In regards to the movie, I thought it was off the chains! It was definitely one of the best animated pictures I have seen. The cast was great, especially Betty White as the grandma, I loved her character. From beginning to end, I was engaged in Ted's quest for the Truffula seed (and love). O'Hare, though the villain of the story, was definitely a funny character. I loved that part when he stepped up to his car by stepping on the hands of his guards. I totally LOLed at that part. The Lorax was definitely an A+ movie experience and hopefully the rest of this project will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment